20 Benefits Of Yahoo
- Convenient search engine- With just a few clicks, you can find anything and everything you need on the internet with the help of Yahoo.
- Sleek and user-friendly interface- The interface is one of the sleekest and most user-friendly ones out there, making it a joy to use.
- Comprehensive news coverage- Whether you want to know what’s happening in your own country or around the world, Yahoo has got you covered with its comprehensive news coverage.
- Personalized content recommendations- Yahoo ensures that you only see content that is relevant and interesting to you by personalising recommendations according to your past searches and activity.
- Wide range of topics covered- No matter what your interests are, Yahoo has got something for everyone with its wide range of topics covered on its site.
- Always up-to-date content- You can be sure that the content on Yahoo is always up-to-date so that you don’t miss out on anything important.
- Save articles for later reading- If you come across an article that you don’t have time to read at that moment, you can save it for later reading with the help of Yahoo’s save feature.
- Get alerted about breaking news stories- You can choose to get alerted about breaking news stories as they happen so that you are always in the know.
- Enjoy videos and GIFs on site- In addition to articles, Yahoo also has a wide selection of videos and GIFs for you to enjoy on the site.
- Take part in polls and surveys- Have your say on a variety of topics by taking part in polls and surveys available on Yahoo.
Icloud vs Yahoo
icloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc. launched on October 12, 2011. As of February 2016, the service had 782 million users.
The service provides its users with means to store data such as documents, photos, and music on remote servers for download to iOS, macOS or Windows devices, to share and send data to other users, and to manage their Apple devices if lost.
Apple released iCloud prior to the release of iOS 5. Prior to iCloud, Apple offered services that included Mobile (formerly .Mac and iTools),
which provided a subscription-based collection of syncing and web services; however, Mobile was discontinued in June 2012 following the launch of iCloud.
There are currently two versions of the service: free and paid. icloud is available to anyone with an Apple ID.
icloud Drive, introduced with iOS 8 in September 2014, exposes icloud services file system to users from within Finder on macOS and Explorer on Windows platform; files stored in icloud Drive can be shared through share sheet on both platforms.
Yahoo! Mail, sometimes shortened as Ymail, is a web-based email service launched by the American company Yahoo! in 1997.
It was one of the first webmail services and it remained popular until the late 1990s when competitors such as Hotmail (now Outlook.com) began offering similar services.
Yahoo! Mail provides four different email plans: three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad Free) and another for businesses. As of March 2015, Yahoo! Mail had 225 million monthly users.
Yahoo! Mail offers a number of features for managing emails, contacts and calendars. Users can access their Yahoo! Mail accounts from any computer with an Internet connection by visiting the website mail.yahoo.com.
In addition to the web-based interface, Yahoo! Mail also offers mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. These apps allow users to access their email accounts on the go.
In order to login to your Yahoo email account, select the ‘Sign In’ option on the Yahoo homepage. Next, enter your Yahoo ID and password in the provided fields. Once you have entered your credentials, click on the ‘Sign In’ button to complete the process.
1.To login to your Yahoo email account, go to the Yahoo login page.
2.Enter your Yahoo ID and password in the appropriate fields.
3.Click the “Sign In” button.
4.You will be logged in to your Yahoo email account.
Are you new to Yahoo Email? If so, login here is a breeze. All you need is your email address and password. Follow the steps below and you’ll be checking your email in no time!